Name The Fleet, Terms & Conditions
- 1.The promoter of this competition is Aerotech 1st Response (ABN: 53008277889), 16 College Road Kent Town SA 5067, Australia.
- 2.By entering this competition you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Any instructions relating to the competition on the promoter’s website form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- 3.The promoter may at its discretion refuse to award any prize to any entrant who fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- 4.By entering the competition you agree to be contacted by the promoter in regard to the work of the promoter and competition.
- 5.Entry is open to all residents of Australia
- 6.If an entrant is under 18 years of age, they must get the permission of a parent or guardian before entering this competition.Competition Period
- 7.The competition opens at 6:00pm CST on Thursday 5th November 4, 2015 and closes on January 31st 2016.
- 8.Any entry received after the expiry of the period will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
How to Enter
- 9.To enter the competition you must like our Facebook page, Aerotech Australia, then either submit your entry into our website or Facebook page.
- 10.The winning suggestion will be decided upon at the discretion of Aerotech 1st Response and decided upon by February 29th 2016, and notified by the first week of March 2016.
- 11.Prize consists of a scenic flight for two around the Adelaide Hills food and wine region.
- 12.It is the entrant’s responsibility to transport themselves to and from the scenic flight, at their own cost.
- 13.The winner will be notified by Facebook, email or phone depending on mode of entry.
- 14.The promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, or for any failure of the equipment associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition.
- 15.To the full extent permitted by the law, the promoter will not be liable for any death, injury, damages, expenses, or loss whatsoever (whether direct or consequential) to persons or property as a result of any person entering into the competition or accepting or using any prize, including without limitation non-receipt of any prize and the prize winners failure to comply with the terms and conditions (if any) specified by any third party.